The transition from hospital to home care is quite a challenge if done solely by the family members themselves. It is better to have someone with the experience of taking care of recuperating individuals and the know-how with community resources that will help you in the transition from hospital to home. Our Medical Social Workers and Care Coordinators will assist you and your family to achieve continuity of care through services like:
- Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications
- Advance Directives
- Facility-Based Care Placement (as required by the physician)
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Alternative Living Arrangements
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
Hospital to Home Care
Once the patient is settled back home, our caregivers will step in to provide comfort and personal care. These services are intended to prevent re-hospitalization as much as possible.
- Vital signs monitoring
- Wound dressing if the patient has wounds
- Medication management
- Grooming assistance
- Assistance in eating
- Toileting and bathing assistance
- Getting up and going around assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
Make the transition from hospitalization to healing at home a safe and convenient one. Request for Home Health Care in Metro Vancouver today! Peachtacular Home Health Care (PHHC) is at your service!
Call us at 778-859-2695.